Friday, April 21, 2017 at 9:00am to 4:00pm
Fine-tune your self-presentation skills - with the experts!
Employers will help you develop your interview skills, improve your ability to articulate your strengths and accomplishments and increase your understanding of professional attire and demeanor. Participating in a mock interview will also help you gain confidence and prepare you for an actual interview.
Mock interviews will be held at The Career Center (7800 York Road Building, Suite 206). Interviews will be 45-minutes in length.
How to sign up for an interview slot:
- Log in to Hire@TU
- Upload your resume under "My Account" – "My Documents"
- Click on the "Schedules" tab and select "Qualified Schedules"
- Scroll down and click on “Mock Interview Fridays”
- Click on the "Sign Up" button
- You will receive a confirmation from the Career Center and a reminder 24 hours before your interview.
No recent activity