Friday, March 31, 2017 at 12:00pm to 3:00pm
RSVP in Hire@TU to attend the fair, and view the employer list.
Students and alumni of all majors are invited to meet with over 200 employers for full-time, internships and part-time positions. Remember to bring 15 – 20 copies of your resume. For security, other items including backpacks must remain with you while attending the fair. Learn more about Making a Job/Career Fair Work For You (PDF).
How to be Successful at the Fair
· Dress like a professional
· Get your resume reviewed at the Career Center*
· Research employers in advance and prepare intelligent questions
· Practice your 30-second commercial
· Download the Career Fair App directly to your phone
Skip the Line Wristband
Stop by the Career Center March 27-30 for a Spring Mega Job & Internship Fair “Skip the Line” pass to get early access to the fair at 11 a.m., a full hour before the fair starts.
You must bring the wristband pass with you on the day of the fair in order to participate in early access, then you’ll be able to:
• Skip the line
• Practice your 30-second commercial
• Take a free professional LinkedIn Photo Booth portrait
• Enter to win prizes on social media
• Be the first students to talk with employers when the fair officially opens at noon!
Parking and Shuttle Information
Students and alumni can park free in Johnny Unitas Stadium Parking Lots 13 & 14. There will also be a continuous TU shuttle marked “Career Fair” that will run from 10:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. on the day of the fair. Shuttle Route includes a free service from the University Union to Lots 13 and 14 to SECU Arena and back again.
No recent activity